The Feed is where work is viewed and reviewed within the platform.
Video Walkthrough of Feeds - (2:40)
There are three key Feeds: 1. Activity Feed, 2. Project Feeds and 3. Profile Feeds
Components of a Feed info card:
- Name of Original Poster - click on the person’s profile image to go directly to their profile page.
- Post Location - displayed as a Project Name, Profile or Studio post. Click the name to be taken to the appropriate Feed.
- Post Description - text description from the original poster.
- The first image/video in a post.
- When multiple items are submitted you can see smaller thumbnails here. Click any thumbnail to be taken into a larger view.
- Comment Count - Click this to be taken into a larger view of the work.
- Click here to add a comment.
*If you’d like new tags created for your project please contact your Team Lead or Studio Admin.
Posting to a Feed
When you click “Post” from a Feed area you are presented with different options. Let’s review each option below.
- Embed media - You can embed Vimeo, YouTube, SoundCloud and Sketchfab content into your post. Simply Copy/Paste the URL.
- Media Uploader - You can add several images and videos to a single post.
- Post Comment - Add your post comment and format your text.
- Post To - This is the location you want your post to go to. This will automatically be selected for you.
- Visible To - This will be populated by default with either Team Only or Entire studio depending on the type of post you are making.
- Tags - You can add tags here. After you post you can edit/add new tags by clicking the posted item and editing the tags via the post modal - see image below.
- Post or Cancel - Post your Feed item or Cancel the action.