Watch this 1 minute video to get an overview for setting up your project on Artella.
Uploading Images to your Project Overview:
Images have to be HTTPS (secure) in order to be used in Artella.
1. We recommend using, Let's Upload That Image or other free HTTPS image upload site. HTTP images will not be accepted by our editor.
2. Upload your image and copy the top link.
3. Next, go to your Guided Setup and open up your editor.
4. Paste your HTTPS link in.
5. Your image will display small in the edit at first.
6. Press, "Ok" and the image will display at the proper size.